Gary C. Eto (License# 117937) is a California personal injury attorney and trial lawyer who litigates catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death cases for defective tires, defective gas tanks and defects in vehicle design and manufacture.
- Japanese American Bar Association
- John M Langston Bar Association
- Korean American Bar Association
- Philippine American Bar Association
- A Founding Member of the Thai American Bar Association
- Attorneys Information Exchange Group
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Consumer Attorneys Association of California
- American Association for Justice (formerly known as the American Trial Lawyers Association)
- UCLA (B.A., Economics, 1981)
- UCLA School of Law (J.D., 1984)
Gary C. Eto has been practicing law, representing clients, trying cases in Los Angeles California for more than 30 years. See Clients & Cases for some of Gary Eto’s published results. In 1990, he joined Block, Osofsky & Berkowitz, which was established in 1964 in in the California South Bay by Alan D. Block. By 1992, Torrance attorney Gary Eto had become the principal owner of the firm, which to this day continues to provide aggressive, professional representation throughout California.
Gary Eto is a member of the South Bay Bar Association and Consumer Attorneys of California, and over his career has been active in the Attorneys Information Exchange Group, Consumer Attorneys Association For Southern California, and various Bar Associations.
In the 1980’s Gary Eto was an agent registered with the National Basketball Association. Gary Eto is also licensed as a real estate broker by the California Department of Real Estate.
Publications: “Global Recall: The History of the Firestone Tire Debacle” The ADVOCATE, The Journal of the Consumer Attorneys of Los Angeles, June, 2001.
The Law firm of Gary Eto has been serving Los Angeles California continuously since 1964.